Every month, we give you a spoiler-free run-down of what’s in the current (for the United States) issue of Retro Gamer magazine, letting you decide whether or not it’s worth buying.
The latest issue of Retro Gamer (#144) hit news stands here in the United States this week.
Features of interest to North American gamers include:
– A 6-page spread on 1942, one of Capcom’s first marquee titles.
– A detailed retrospective of the original Magnavox Odyssey.
– The making of Wonder Boy III: The Dragon’s Trap for the Sega Master System.
– The ultimate guide to Dig Dug.
– Top 25 Xbox games.
– A guide to games based on Marvel superheroes.
– The making of Diddy Kong Racing.
And much more!